White Knight Worldwide Media (BMI) and Pulse Records USA are pitching select artists to advertising firm executives who are working on a spot for a major US ski resort destination 2015-2016 promotion.
LIVE BIG. Celebrating 40+ years of deep powder, chalet resorts, nightlife and good clean family fun. Footage will span over 40 years with a retro feel that gracefully fades into modern ski, snowboard and resort action. Executives are looking for both retro and modern tracks to place in the commercial. Promotional spot will air on regional television, applicable viral outlets, resort promotional social media and bureau of tourism outlets. Voted in the Top 10 U.S. destinations, it's time to LIVE BIG.
SUBMISSION DATES: Nov. 29 – Dec. 10
GENRES ACCEPTED (For Retro Feel): Anything uplifting: Reggae, Disco/Dance/’80's, Jazz, Americana, Grass Roots, Rock. All genres matching the retro feel will be reviewed and pitched. Cross-genre welcome.
GENRES ACCEPTED (For Modern Feel): Anything high-energy that matches the feel of action, fun, inspiration: Rock (Hard Rock, Alternative, Punk), Indie, Thrash, Urban, Beats, Classical/Modern orchestration, EDM, Pop and Cross-genres.
- Tracks must be well-produced, professional and ready for inclusion in programming.
- Tracks must be appropriate for the content that it will be supporting.
- Artists must own all copyrights (Master / Publishing)
- No uncleared samples or covers will be allowed.
- Must be non-union. (SAG/AFTRA & AFM)
- Must provide streaming link, MP3 and WAV file upon request.
TERMS & COMPENSATION:
- Budget: Up to $5,500 per track all-in for a license of both sides (Publishing and Master)
- Usage Duration: 6-12 months
- Track Length: No less than 90 Seconds. Final spot :31
- Usage: All moving media including but not limited to TV, Internet (Social Media) and Industrial.
- Agreement: Non-exclusive, One-Time limited usage.
- Royalties: paid out via your P.R.O. Producers will provide cue sheets to cover TV usage.
- Artist credit, links, promotion on all social media/viral promotions under description.
SUBMISSION PROCESS: Visit pulserecordsusa.com and find the LIVE BIG campaign. Songs submitted will all be reviewed thoroughly by Pulse Records staff. All tracks that match the submission criteria will then be passed along to Ad Firm decision makers for consideration. If selected by the producers, Pulse Records will then provide the usage agreements and further information to complete the process. There are no additional fees once an artist is selected, only the submission fee listed below. NOTE: Even if you are not selected for this opportunity, you may be considered for other licensing opportunities.
- A SoundCloud link of your song (for producers to stream).
- WAV file and metadata (once selected for broadcast)
For more information and to submit, visit pulserecordsusa.com.