White Knight Worldwide Media (BMI) and Pulse Records USA are pitching select artists to ad firm execs who are working on a commercial for an eco-friendly, major-city Public Transit company.
The plot synopsis is the dark, cloudy city turns into a clear, colorful and vibrant day the moment when a railway rider swipes her community transit pass. Instantaneous joy needs to be conveyed through the song. Songs should reference blue skies, sunny days and have a general feeling of well-being and happiness.
Replacement track needed for ELO "Mr. Blue Sky." Client likes the lyrical content and general tempo and emotional feel. Listen to Mr. Blue Sky here: youtube.com/watch?v=DhFy4qZ0ah8
SUBMISSION DATES: Aug. 6 – Aug. 16 (End of Business Day - PST)
Anything positive, uplifting. All genres matching the lyrical content and up-tempo feel will be considered.
- Tracks must be well-produced, professional and ready for inclusion in programming.
- Tracks must be appropriate for the content that it will be supporting, lyrically and emotionally.
- Artists must own all copyrights (Master / Publishing)
- No uncleared samples or covers will be allowed.
- Must be non-union. (SAG/AFTRA & AFM)
- Must provide streaming link, MP3 and .WAV file upon request.
- Provide Instrumental upon staff request.
TERMS & COMPENSATION:
- Budget: Up to $5,000 USD all-in for a license of both sides (Publishing and Master)
- Usage Duration: 12-16 months
- Track Length: No less than 90 Seconds
- Usage: All moving media including but not limited to TV, Internet (Social Media) and Industrial.
- Agreement: Non-exclusive, One-Time limited usage.
Songs submitted will all be reviewed thoroughly by Pulse Records staff. All tracks that match the submission criteria will then be passed along to Ad Firm decision makers for consideration. If selected by the producers, Pulse Records will then provide the usage agreements and further information to complete the process. There are no additional fees once an artist is selected, only the submission fee listed below. Tracks will be pitched on a first-come, first-served basis.
- A SoundCloud link of your song (for producers to stream).
- WAV file and metadata (once selected for broadcast)
NOTE: Even if you are not selected for this opportunity, you may be considered for other licensing opportunities.
For more information and to submit, visit pulserecordsusa.com.