Animoog Galaxy is a new music production app designed exclusively for Vision Pro, Apple’s highly anticipated entry into the world of spatial computing. Powered by Moog’s Anisotropic Synth Engine (ASE), this multi-sensory creative tool introduces users to an immersive experience unlike any other, bringing a revolutionary instrument to musicians and technophiles.
Experience the next era of music production with Animoog Galaxy for Apple Vision Pro. Discover more about Animoog Galaxy here.
Animoog Galaxy for Apple Vision Pro: Key Features
- Designed for Apple Vision Pro: Visuals, graphics, gestures, interactions and sounds were created specifically for Apple Vision Pro, embracing and amplifying its unique capabilities.
- Anisotropic Synth Engine (ASE): Animoog Galaxy utilizes an exciting Moog technology that allows you to spatially move through the X, Y, and Z axes of unique timbres to create an expressive and constantly evolving soundscape.
- Immersive Experience: Constantly evolving sounds and visuals help create a peaceful mood and environment all around you. Fully immerse yourself in Animoog Galaxy's universe with a futuristic user interface that takes cues from popular sci-fi imagery.
- Modulation and Pitch Shifting: Control Animoog Galaxy's advanced gestural keyboard with configurable scales, pitch correction, and glide. Simply look, pinch, and drag to control multiple per-voice parameters.
- Intelligent Step Sequencer: Rhythmical melodies can be generated in-tune with the keyboard.
- EG/LFO: Articulate your dynamics with three independent six-stage DAHDSR envelope generators for Amp, Filter, and Mod, each with loop and sync functionality. Give motion to your sound with three independent LFOs featuring continuously variable wave shapes, phase offset, delayed start, sync, and support for 1-8 repeats.
- Mod Options: Animoog Galaxy features a highly flexible modulation matrix with 10 lanes and a multitude of sources, controllers, and destinations—including global destinations like Delay and Thick.
- Expansive Effects: Experiment with a collection of dynamic sound-altering and sound-augmenting effects with Delay, Unison, Bitcrush, Drive, Filter, Arpeggiator, and Recorder.
- MIDI Integration: Use your favorite MIDI controller to control Animoog Galaxy (with full support for MPE input) or go MIDI out to use Animoog Galaxy's highly expressive keyboard to control your favorite instruments.
- Additional Features: Animoog Galaxy includes backwards compatibility with presets and timbres from Animoog Z, 440Hz base frequency offset (+/- 10Hz), and preset tagging.
Learn more at moogmusic.com.