Set in Nashville, TN, Summer NAMM happening June 28-30 is the setting to identify the latest products to drive sales, just in time for the back-to-school and holiday buying season.
- Develop meaningful relationships with 500+ exhibitors
- Dive deep into product demonstrations from more than 1,600 brands
- Find unique products that attract customers to your store and increase sales
- Experience the new Retail Training Summit with six tracks for all areas of your retail team
- Learn best practices to build your business during NAMM U sessions, TEC Tracks and the Top 100 Dealer Awards
- Discover the future of audio with A3E and Dante Certification Training
- Experience the annual Opening Night Party featuring the 35th Annual American Eagle Awards honoring jazz legends Chick Corea and The Manhattan Transfer
- Learn from the best at the Top 100 Dealer Awards, hosted by Nashville radio personality Kelly Ford
- Network with industry leaders and peers during receptions, concerts and more
- Explore Nashville, one of America's most musical cities
In an insightful discussion, the most forward-thinking retailers of today will share how they’re thriving with innovative, effective, even unconventional business models—and, in some cases, disrupting the industry as we know it.
How to Become a Digital Powerhouse: 7 Steps to Online Transformation
Learn proven steps for turning a traditional organization into a powerhouse for this age of online marketing, e-commerce and disruptive technologies.
Best in Show
Discover the new products everyone will be talking about. Expect demos, previews and discussions about why these products matter to you.
Idea Center Spotlight
How to Maximize Your Local Traffic With Google
Make the most of your Google My Business listing with next-level ideas.
New Trends in the Guitar
Laura Whitmore, Tom Bedell, Paul Riario, Craig Anderton, Brad Tolinski, Jeff Slingluff, Justin Norvell
A panel of industry VIPs looks where the guitar stands in the digital world.
‘Pensado’s Place’ Live at Summer NAMM
Dave Pensado, Herb Trawick
In a first for Summer NAMM, Dave Pensado and Herb Trawick will take their hit web show, “Pensado’s Place,” to the NAMM Idea Center stage!
Concert Sound for The Eagles
Eagles monitor engineer, Mark Frink, fresh off a tour with the band, will share the band’s tips and tricks for state-of-the-art live sound.
Studio Engineering Summit Featuring: Chris Lord-Alge’s Studio Heroes
Chris Lord-Alge, Julian Raymond
Get brought up to date on studio trends and technologies, discover insider tips and masterful techniques, and hear real-world advice for dealing with the important and ever-changing challenges.
The Future Musician: The Real Impact of Artificial Intelligence
Joseph Vangieri, Marcus Matusiak
A3E invites a panel of experts to explore the incredibly real subject of artificial intelligence and machine learning for music.
Register before the free badge deadline on June 13 at namm.org/summer/2018/attend