ECG Productions, the production company based out of Atlanta, Georgia, announced it will be running a contest to determine the winner of 1 fully-produced music video. Starting on Tuesday, July 25, the contest will run for 3 months, with a winner being announced on Friday, Oct. 27. The lucky winner will work in tandem with ECG through all phases of production to craft a music video for their featured track, all on the production company’s dime.
“This is an awesome opportunity for both us and musicians across the country,” says ECG Principal and Director, Jason Sirotin. “Over the past few years, we’ve had the pleasure of working with some amazing artists and producing some incredible music videos. Now, after learning a ton of lessons and fine-tuning our style, we feel like it’s the perfect time to take our experience and excitement for music videos and pay it forward a bit.”
Not only will the contest’s winner receive a script-to-screen music video experience, they’ll be treated to the top-tier creative and production services that ECG provides every step of the way. From fleshing-out creative with the writing team in pre-production, to industry best on-set production, to the full gamut of post-production services, the winner gets it all.
“Making a music video is unlike any other kind of production,” says ECG Writer/Producer Jordan Nowlin, “there’s just an unrivaled sense of freedom and creativity that comes with the territory. It’s an exhilarating process, and having the chance to take a truly deserving artist all the way through it is something our team will cherish.”
To enter, artists must follow 4 easy steps:
1. Think about what makes you, as an artist or a band, the most deserving of a music video.
2. Film a quick testimonial video that highlights who you are as an artist or band, and why you deserve to win. You don’t need to get too crazy here, just a simple video filmed on your smartphone will do the trick.
3. At the end of the video, provide a quick snippet of your featured track.
4, Post your testimonial video to ECG’s facebook page, which can be found here. Label your post as:
- ECG Productions Music Video Contest Entry
- Artist/Band Name - “Song Name”
For more information, visit ecgprod.com/ecg-free-music-video-contest/