Boutique, energetic and fun Music Equipment Rental Company dealing with major recording and touring artists is seeking an office manager.
• honesty and integrity
• commitment to extremely high level of customer service
• meticulously organized
• self motivated/self starter
• able to complete various projects independently
• personal assistant skills helpful
• high attention to detail
• some HR experience helpful
• manage misc. business documents (insurance, licenses, various forms etc..)
• upbeat, creative, friendly, w/ excellent phone skills
• social media experience a plus
• proficient with QuickBooks Pro a must
• proficient with PC/MAC (Microsoft Word, Excel etc..)
Person will be responsible for phones, filing, AR/AP, invoicing, payroll, on;line bill payments, reconciling bank/credit statements, processing credit card purchases, interfacing with CPA etc..
In particular, we are looking for a candidate who LOVES what they do. Specifically someone who is very detail oriented, accurate, organized, thorough and able to "get the job done".
The culture of our organization is special and we require personalities that are easy going and personable.
Interested applicants must include at least 3 references and a cover letter stating why they think they would be a good fit in order to be considered.
Please email resume to: [email protected]