MusicOpps.com is pitching select artists with high-energy/up-tempo tracks for consideration in the 2018 MLB World Series TV broadcasts. World Series coverage airs beginning Oct 23. Selected music will be used during the games, on highlight reels, pre/post game bumps, intro and outro clips, game trailers, and many other placements across MLB outlets. These placements air on National TV and dedicated online sports sites. Historically, editors seek fresh tracks from bands, composers and producers with a unique sound. New and old releases are welcome.
See an example of a previous Music Opps MLB placement here youtu.be/Lqns38G3y7o
Genres Accepted: Rock, Metal, Alternative, Indie, Pop, Hip-Hop/Rap, EDM, Dubstep/House, Orchestral, Instrumental, cinematic scores, cues and all applicable high-energy music accepted.
- Tracks must be well-produced, professional, and ready for inclusion in television programming.
- Tracks must be high energy/up-tempo and appropriate for the content that it will be supporting.
- Artists/Representation must own or control all copyrights - no uncleared samples or covers.
- No re-titles or third party library music accepted.
- A SoundCloud or DSound link of your song (for producers to stream).
- WAV file/MP3, metadata and album artwork (once reviewed and selected for placement).
Submission fee: $15.00 per track