WHO KNEW is presenting Nashville Rising next Wednesday, Sept. 6 at City Winery in Nashville. The networking event features seven accomplished music executives who will share their stories, wisdom and predictions about the industry. Tickets are $20 and $25 at the door. To purchase tickets visit, citywinery.com/nashville/whoknew090617.html
EARLY BRID TICKETS ARE $15, $20 STARTING AUGUST 10TH & $25 AT THE DOOR.
Lineup of executives includes:
· Shannon Sanders - GRAMMY winning producer and Program Director 102.1 The VILLE
· Phil Thornton - SVP / General Manager at RCA Inspiration / Sony Music
· Jackie Patillo - President & Executive Director of the Gospel Music Association
· Claude Kelly + Chuck Harmony - Co-founders & CEO’s of the Weirdo Workshop
· Anasa Troutman - Founder/CEO, Eloveate
· Gina Miller - Vice President and General Manager Entertainment One Nashville
· H. Beecher Hicks, III - President & CEO at National Museum of African American Music
WHO KNEW will also be giving away prizes and provide free tastings of Four Roses Bourbon. Music guests will be announced.
For more information contact [email protected].