The annual ASCAP music creator conference is back. Come and hear discussions from panelists in music, wellness and branding, as they speak about their experience to help you navigate your own.
The first wave of ASCAP Experience panelists include:
- Singer and chart-topping songwriter Priscilla Renea (Fifth Harmony's "Worth It," Mariah Carey's "A No No")
- Poo Bear, the dynamic co-writer/producer of many of Justin Bieber's biggest hits with over 500 million records sold worldwide
- Garrett Nash, a.k.a. Gnash, the songwriter, artist and producer of smash singles "i hate u i love u" and "Lights Down Low"
- Daymond John, a New York Times best-selling author, entrepreneur, motivational speaker and branding guru
- Singer-songwriter Amy Allen, who co-wrote Halsey's hit single "Without Me," the #1 song on Billboard's Year-End Mainstream Top 40 chart for 2019
- Songwriter and record producer Sam Hollander, who has written and/or produced over 20 Top 40 hits (Panic! at the Disco's "High Hopes," Fitz and the Tantrums' "HandClap")
- Oscar and Golden Globe nominee Marco Beltrami, the composer of A Quiet Place, The Hurt Locker and Ford v. Ferrari
More panelists are set to be announced in the coming weeks. Today is your last day to purchase passes at $130 off the full price. Secure this price before they increase at midnight PT.