Award-winning Hall of Fame singer-songwriter Jeffrey Steele is gearing up for his nine-week online Songwriting Boot Camp, scheduled for Sept. 11. The camp hosted by the Jeffrey Steele Academy in conjunction with 3 Ring Circus Music, will feature online coaching from Steele, mastermind industry interviews and much more.
The writers will join a thriving and collaborative online community with writers from around the world, including a local Nashville group that meets regularly. Boot camp alumni have gone on to score publishing deals, compose songs recorded by key artists, and even co-wrote #1 singles like Blake Shelton’s “She Wouldn’t Be Gone,” co-written by boot camper Jennifer Adan and “Woman Like You,” co-written by boot camper Phil Barton. Enrollment is open at ThinkLikeAWriter.com until Sept. 10.
Boot camp includes:
- Nine-week Songwriting Bootcamp course led by Jeffrey Steele.
- Covers Everything from how to craft a song to negotiating your first deal.
- Mastermind Interviews with industry professionals.
- Behind the scenes footage from inside a writing session, industry events, etc
- Members-Only Facebook Group for the duration of the bootcamp.
- Access to our member only group coaching calls led by Jeffrey Steele for the duration of the bootcamp