HED Unity, a Swiss audio company focused on the consumer and professional audio markets, announces the launch of its first luxury wireless headphone: Unity. Unity redefines listening through a set of patented technologies, which enable lossless audio streaming for wireless headphones. “We believe that everyone should be able to listen to audiophile quality audio, whenever and wherever, simply and without compromise. It’s time to demystify the process. Once you hear the difference it’s impossible to go back,” says Tim Degraye, Co-Founder of HED Unity.
Instead of relying solely on the Bluetooth™ wireless standard, which adds a layer of compression, the Unity headphones also incorporate Full-Fidelity™ offering users true wireless and lossless sound to support high-resolution streaming up to 24bit/96kHz for an unparalleled listening experience. Through the use of onboard Wi-Fi functionality, Full-Fidelity™ allows listeners to experience the songs they love in stunning clarity and rich detail like never before by using Unity headphones. The user can tap into the HED Unity Multisource Music Player Unity App to access their local media server or sync with Hi-Res music services like Qobuz.
Key Technical Specs
- Closed back design
- SBC and AAC Codec
- Version 5.3 Bluetooth®
- Dynamic 40mm titanium coated drivers
- Frequency response of 20Hz-22kHz
- Dual core 650 MHz 32-bit processor
- Integrated Active ANC Processor
- Mobile app available on iOS and Android
- Lithium-ion battery charged to 100% within an hour and a half
- 6-8 hours of Bluetooth streaming or Hi-Res Wi-Fi Streaming
- Carrying case included with USB charging cable, USB 3.5mm Audio Dongle
For more information, visit— www.getunity.com