The 18th annual NSAI Song Contest is accepting submissions now through Oct. 31. Top prize includes $5,000, a mentoring session with Columbia Nashville recording artist Maren Morris, a year of industry access, a single song contract with ole, tickets to the 2018 CMT Music Awards show and more. Pull out your best songs and submit them today for a chance at winning the CMT Grand Prize or one of 22 other prizes in the 18th Annual NSAI Song Contest presented by CMT!
• To enter by mail, print this form.
• For online submissions, please click here in US or here for Canada, UK and Australia.
• This contest is open to amateur songwriters only.
• All genres of music are accepted and encouraged.
• The entry cost is $35 per song for NSAI members and $45 per song for all non-NSAI members.
• Multiple entries are accepted.
• All entries must be postmarked by the CONTEST DEADLINE: 11:59 p.m. CDST Oct. 31, 2017 (05:59pm UK time on 1 November 2017).
• Judges are comprised of Music Industry Professionals, Professional Songwriters. Songs are judged based on lyrics, melody and composition. Performance and production will not be evaluated.
• Prizes are awarded to one (1) CMT Grand Prize Winner, one (1) Lyric-Only Winner, one (1) Lyric-Only Runner Up, ten (10) Runners-Up and ten (10) Honorable Mentions. All songs entered receive a personalized score sheet.
For more, visit cmt.com/nsai/2017