Seattle's Warm 106.9 FM is looking for highly engaging, killer communicators. You must have a winning attitude and work well as part of a team. You know how to communicate with adult women and have a proven track record of success. Can you really communicate and identify with your audience with relatable, condensed and contemporary content? You need to be likable in the halls, on calls and appearances and be ready to win.
- Minimum 5 year professional on-air experience.
- Understand and communicate the station brand.
- Broad knowledge of Adult Contemporary music.
- Strong social media skills a plus.
- Must be able to take direction and be extremely reliable.
- Applications must include an audio sample of on-air work.
- Send air check, resume and references to: [email protected]
- Work on the air as an announcer promoting the station events/promotions/music, etc. Monday-Friday 5-9am and as assigned by Program Director. Connecting with the audience and co-host with genuine warmth and enthusiasm.
- Running control board seamlessly while live.
- Attend station functions including staff meetings and promotional appearances as needed.