Summerfest 2017--the festival’s 50th edition--will take place June 28 - July 2 and July 4 - July 9 from noon until midnight and will be closed Monday, July 3. Following its 1968 debut, Summerfest has become recognized as “The World’s Largest Music Festival®” and Milwaukee’s cornerstone summer celebration, hosting the music industry stars, emerging talent and local favorites along with approximately 850,000 people from Milwaukee and around the world each year. During the festival, the spotlight shines on over 800 acts, over 1,000 performances, 11 stages, food and beverages and interactive activities. Patrons can enjoy Miller Lite, the official beer of the festival.
Last year, the music festival hosted more than 800,000 attendees and celebrated performances from Paul McCartney, Sting and Peter Gabriel, Weezer, Panic! at the Disco, Luke Bryan, Selena Gomez, Pit Bull, Alabama Shakes, Martin Garrix, Rachel Platten, Rise Against, the Roots, Fitz and the Tantrums, Passion Pit, Nelly, Blink 182, Jason Derulo and more.
The line-up for this year includes:
• Red Hot Chili Peppers on June 28 at the Marcus Amphitheater
• Luke Bryan on June 29 at the Marcus Amphitheater
• P!nk on Sunday, July 2 at the Marcus Amphitheater
• Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers and Chris Stapleton on July 5 and July 6 at the Marcus Amphitheater
• Zac Brown Band on July 1 at the Marcus Amphitheater
The 50th edition of the festival will celebrate the history of one of the longest running music festivals. In preparation of the milestone event, fans are invited to visit the online store to purchase commemorative tickets and special offers, which include:
• Commemorative Summerfest 50th general admission ticket for $25 (limited quantity available)
• Commemorative Summerfest 50th Power Pass for $100 (limited quantity available)
• Summerfest 50th Power Pass for $90
• Summerfest 50th 3-Day Pass for $48
• General admission ticket for $20
• Weekday admission ticket for $13
For more information, visit Summerfest.com.