In Score The World 3, your task is to re-score an award-winning animated short, Like and Follow by Brent Forrest and Tobias Schlage.
This competition gives composers of any age around the globe to write original music for a short film for prizes. Feb. 14 is the deadline to submit, and winners will be announced in March.
- All the contestants will know their exact ranking.
- TOP 100 contestants will get a short personal feedback from our jury.
- TOP 5 contestants will get valuable prizes provided by our great sponsors.
- 50% of the profits will go to charity, directly to a non-profit organisation that deals with mental health regarding screen-time.
- Five Cinematic Composing subscriptions will be drawn at random from all entries received
TOP 100 place: will get a personal short feedback from our jury.
If you have any questions about the rules or compliancy, send a message to email@example.com