Music finance firm Sound Royalties is hiring for a Staff Accountant to be based in the company’s headquarters in West Palm Beach, Fla. This position provides support to the accounting team by assisting with month-end and year-end close processes. There will be a strong concentration on accounts receivables and analysis of incoming payments. The Staff Accountant will also be responsible for payment processing. Other responsibilities include monthly reconciliations, journal entries, assisting with year-end 1099 processing, audits, and ad-hoc accounting functions. A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance (or related business field), understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and 2+ years of accounting experience are preferred. Apply through this link, or send resume to [email protected].
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics accounting software a plus
- Knowledge of month end accounting close and financial controls
- Experience with multi-company accounting (consolidations, inter-company transactions, etc.)
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills