WorldArts is selecting two artists to play at Rusty's Surf Ranch on the Santa Monica Pier. Rusty's Surf Ranch is one of the premiere venues in SoCal and has been a hotspot for bands. This is an opportunity for artists to get exposure and build a fanbase in a supportive and artist-friendly environment. One artist will be chosen by the Rusty’s Surf Ranch team, and the other artist will be chosen by WorldArts.
In April, Rusty’s chose Feli and The Lemonshakers to play a free gig at their place. After a successful night, they are looking for two more to play. The date of the show is Aug. 5 with two slots for artists:
1) 9:30 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
2) 10:15 p.m. - 10:45 p.m.
All bands/artists MUST PROVIDE THEIR OWN BACKLINE. No backline will be provided. Selected bands/artists are responsible for bringing their own gear/instruments (including drums)
• Open to all artists/bands.
• Submission should be an original track in video (.mov or mp4) and/or audio (mp3) format, maximum size 200MB.
• No covers will be accepted.
• No backline will be provided. Artists/bands must provide all instruments and necessary plug-ins/accessories.
• International artists/bands must provide documentation for their own entry into the U.S. Travel, accommodations or any other expenses related to the opportunity will not be included or reimbursed.
• Inappropriate, offensive and harmful submissions, as well as submissions that do not fit the brief and follow the guidelines, will be removed.
The deadline to submit is coming soon: June 17
For more information and to apply, visit worldarts.com.