MusicOpps.com is pitching a second round of top independent tracks to a production company currently working on multiple Netflix projects. Top tracks will be considered for usage in client's Netflix productions as well as other projects within their control (TV/Film/Commercial). Music supervisors are looking for independent artists/publishers and composers with commercial-ready music for the following scenes/scenarios and moods:
- Outdoor Adventure/Action (All Applicable Genres)
- Suspense/Tension (All Applicable Genres)
- Rooftop Party Scenes (EDM/Dance/Pop/Urban)
- Romance (Americana/Folk/Singer-Songwriter and Ironic Throwback Classic
- Urban Fight Gang Scene (Rock/Rap/Industrial/Cross Genres)
- Drone Footage Over Busy Urban Sprawl (Frantic/Futuristic/Industrial)
- Opening & Ending Credits (Contemporary Top-40 Style and Modern
Total Amount of Tracks to Pitch: 40-50
To submit, visit musicopps.com/2018/04/opp-netflix-tv-series-placement.html
Not genre specific. Tracks need to fit the emotional qualities given above. Orchestral/Classical, Country, Singer-Songwriter, Dubstep, Rock, Metal, Alternative, Indie Rock, EDM/Dance, Hip-Hop, Rap, Instrumentals, World Music/Cinematic, Industrial and Cross-Genre music welcome. Music must have unique energy, emotion and be appropriate the requested moods.
- Tracks must be well-produced, professional, and ready for commercial play.
- Tracks must be appropriate for public performance.
- This is a non-exclusive one-time license. No rights are signed.
Final usage rate will be decided by Production company, dictated by duration of track usage, placement in the production and act/artist draw. All details will be negotiated and mutually agreed upon by copyright owners in writing once final tracks are approved. No transfer of assets will occur.
NOTE: Even if you are not selected for this opportunity, you may be
considered for future licensing.
- A SoundCloud or DSound link of your song (for producers to stream). No
file-delivery or FTP.
- WAV file/MP3 and metadata (once reviewed and selected for broadcast).
Submission fee: $15.00 per track
*There are no additional fees once an artist is selected, only the submission fee listed below. Music Opps does not take cuts from sync licensing payouts. Artists/Representatives are responsible for their own financial transactions, contracts, taxes, etc.