Six ASCAP Experience moments to brighten the holidays
As another year of ASCAP Experience closes, the company wanted to share a few standout moments from this past year’s sessions to keep the inspiration flowing through the New Year!
Stuff your creative stockings with these magical morsels from ASCAP Experience 2021:
- Greg Kurstin (co-writer/producer of Adele’s “Easy on Me”) reveals how a love of jazz has helped him in his pop career
- Phylicia Fant (EVP, Columbia Records) shares how a knock on a stranger’s door led to a powerful mentorship at the beginning of her career
- Lorne Balfe explains how he dove deep into Russian music to develop the main themes for Marvel’s record-setting film Black Widow
- Allison Ponthier talks about how Barbarella and Little Shop of Horrors inspired her queer cowboy aesthetic
- Composer Siddhartha Khosla (This Is Us, Only Murders in the Building) gets candid about how he learned to negotiate for the value of his music
- Savana Santos of Avenue Beat talks about why hustle and artistic vision have to underpin the release plans for your music
Don’t miss out on the ASCAP Experience in 2022! RSVP to be the first to know about new programming announcements and special offers!