As a Translation Manager, you will play a key role in developing the language accessibility of the educational videos at Mix With The Masters. You will work with a team of translators to create adapted subtitles, documents, and marketing materials that will reach an international audience. The technical nature of the content demands a strong understanding of the subject matter, therefore candidates with a background in music and audiovisual production would be well suited for this role.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Coordinate audio-transcription services to ensure deadlines are met
- Review transcriptions and correct errors
- Develop and manage a network of translators
- Deliver verified translations to the Web Manager and Marketing Director
- Manage budgets and invoices for the translation team
- BA Degree or similar tertiary studies
- Advanced knowledge of audio engineering, music production, and pop culture
- Native-level English speaker
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Additional languages are a plus
To apply please send your resume to [email protected] with the job title in the subject of the email.