Music Biz 2020, powered by the Music Business Association, will make its return to Music City May 10-14 at the JW Marriot, Nashville's one-of-a-kind luxury hotel. Each year, the Annual Conference brings together the representatives from across the music industry for four days of productivity and innovation — all dedicated to forming the future of the global music business.
The conference is currently offering early bird rates until March 13. Music Business Association members receive 100 dollars off their registration through a company membership.
For the full preliminary event schedule, a list of attending companies, and more, visit musicbiz2020.com.
IMPORTANT REGISTRATION INFORMATION
- To receive member rates for Music Biz 2020 registration, membership dues for the 2019-2020 dues year must be paid in full. Registrants who purchase event passes in a category different from their membership dues will be asked to re-register.
- Music Biz has a no refund policy. However, refunds will be considered on a case-by-case basis by submitting a written request to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, April 11. If approved, requests received before April 11 will receive a 50% refund. No refunds will be given after then. Name changes will be accepted until May 9 and are subject to a $50 per badge processing fee.
- Editorial press registration will open in early 2020.
- If you would rather register via mail and save on Eventbrite and PayPal processing fees, please reach out to email@example.com.
- Please notify the Music Business Association if you have special needs connected with the Americans With Disabilities Act.
For any additional registration questions, please contact Stefani Milanese (firstname.lastname@example.org or 609.314.1750).
If you are a not-for-profit organization or a non-traditional music outlet and would like to attend, please contact Evelyn Dichter (email@example.com or 609.760.6162) for special registration instructions. If you are looking to sponsor a group of attendees (clients, partners, students, interns, etc.) for the conference, please contact Nick Maiale (firstname.lastname@example.org).
HOTEL ROOM RATES, SUITES & BOOKING INSTRUCTIONS
Music Biz has negotiated a discounted room rate of $269/per night at the JW Marriott, the headquarters hotel for Music Biz 2020. To reserve your sleeping room at the discounted rate, visit https://book.passkey.com/go/MusicBiz2020 or call (615) 291-8600 and mention that you are a Music Biz 2020 attendee.
If you are looking to book a private meeting suite, please contact Aaron Tochini at email@example.com or 601.431.7078.