Celestion, the manufacturer of guitar and bass loudspeakers and professional audio drivers for sound reinforcement applications, has announced it will offer its’ digital customers a new, fully functional demo version of SpeakerMix Pro, the self-contained studio-grade DAW plug-in dedicated to bringing ground-breaking levels of detail and realism to guitar and bass speaker tone. Users can download this free demo version and gain access to all the functionality of the full plug-in for 14 days, allowing them to experience all the benefits of Speaker Mix Pro before purchasing.
SpeakerMix Pro is designed for us with Impulse Responses as well as Celestion’s Dynamic Speaker Responses (DSRs), the next generation of digital speaker responses that capture the sound and feel of the speaker’s dynamic, non-linear response for even more tonal detail.
The SpeakerMix Pro plug-in is much more than just a top-level IR loader and convolution engine for hosting impulse responses-- it offers pristine sound, mixes up to six channels of different IRs into a stereo or mono track and even fixes IR sample rate/project mismatches. Additionally, as the host program for the new Celestion Dynamic Speaker Responses, SpeakerMix Pro presents a genuine next-generation virtual speaker solution.
- Discover Celestion’s proprietary Dynamic Speaker Responses (DSRs), the next generation in Impulse Response technology that capture the sound and feel of the speaker’s dynamic, non-linear response for even more detail and realism.
- Integrate their personal library of Celestion and third-party Impulse Responses to make the most of the tones they already own. SpeakerMix Pro uses its unique DSR algorithm to make users existing IRs more dynamic sounding, enhancing their tone with even greater feel.
- Incorporate our superb room responses (or add their own) into the mix for an authentic ‘live’ sound. Add room delay for further ‘depth’ and ‘size’.
- Deploy the unique Z-curve function to closely model the dynamic electrical coupling between amp and speaker.
- Fine-tune the mic position, enabling the user to adjust the position of the microphone across the speaker until you’ve found the tone that’s just-right (DSR-specific functionality).
The new SpeakerMix Pro Demo automatically installs with 10 sample DSR speaker cabinets (ten DSRs curated to give users a broad tone experience across the Celestion range of guitar and bass speakers):
- Vintage 30 4x12 Closed
- Celestion Blue 2x12 Open
- Celestion Ruby 1x12 Open
- Celestion G10 Gold 2x12 Closed
- G10 Vintage 4x10 Closed
- G12M Creamback 1x12 Closed
- G12H Creamback 2x12 Closed
- G12K-100 4x12 Closed
- Pulse 10 bass speaker 4x10 Closed
- Pulse 15 bass speaker 1x15 Closed
Users can upgrade to the full version of SpeakerMix Pro at any time during or after the 14-day trial period. Simply purchase the full version of SpeakerMix Pro and select 10 free DSR cabs (choose the preferred DSRs from the available range on Celestionplus.com during upgrade).