Broadcast Music, Inc.® (BMI®) is set to present its GRAMMY-infused “How I Wrote That Song®” panel moderated by BMI Vice President, Writer/Publisher Relations Catherine Brewton on Saturday, Feb. 7 from 12:30-2:30PM. Invited panelists include:
• GRAMMY-nominated hip-hop magnate Rick Ross
• GRAMMY-nominated scribe Ester Dean
• GRAMMY Award-winning songwriter and producer David Hodges
• Multiplatinum, GRAMMY-nominated producer Mannie Fresh
• No. 1 Country hit-writing wordsmith Natalie Hemby
The panel is an annual pre-GRAMMY weekend event that celebrates GRAMMY winners and nominees and serves as a platform for panelists to discuss the process of writing, producing and performing hit songs. Previous panelists have included Snoop Dogg, Busta Rhymes, Nas, will.i.am, RedOne, Zac Brown, Cee Lo Green, B.o.B, Kara DioGuardi, Seal, Luke Laird, Claude Kelly, John Legend, Wiz Khalifa, Charlie Wilson, Alex Da Kid, Dallas Davidson, Common, Colbie Caillat, Linda Perry, Salaam Remi and more.
BMI’s “How I Wrote That Song®” is open to members of the public, ages 18 and up (with valid photo ID). Tickets are $20 in advance; $25 day-of-show. Tickets can be purchased at bmihiwts.eventbrite.com.