NY:LON Connect is returning for its sixth edition in 2022 — taking place online January 18-21.
NY:LON Connect 2022 brings the best of the groundbreaking global music summit online for just one more time. The event serves as a forum for high-level strategic debate about the biggest issues facing the global music business in 2022.
As ever, NY:LON Connect follows a number of key tracks. These are:
- TRACK 1: STREAMING – MAKING THE BUSINESS WORK
Co-sponsored by Chartmetric and Feed Media Group
- TRACK 2: DISTRIBUTION – SHIFTING SERVICES & EMERGING MARKETS
Sponsored by The Orchard
- TRACK 3: PUBLISHING – BUYING & MANAGING CATALOGS
Sponsored by Muserk
- TRACK 4: INTERNATIONAL – AFRICA
Sponsored by MRC Data
- TRACK 5: VALUES-BASED MUSIC ECONOMY
Co-sponsored by MQA and Family in Music
- TRACK 6: NEW FRONTIERS FOR MUSIC – GAMING & THE METAVERSE
Co-sponsored by AudioMob
- TRACK 7: TECHNOLOGY – AI & IN-CAR MUSIC
Co-sponsored by LyricFind
- FOCUS ON DIVERSITY AND CREATING CHANGE
Sponsored by TuneCore
NY:LON Connect 2022 will be taking place via the Socio virtual event platform. We are excited to host our upcoming event on a platform that offers such a robust attendee experience. You will be able to view live sessions and chat via your Google Chrome web browser or the iPhone/Android app. For those who cannot tune in live, recordings of sessions will be available shortly after they conclude. Socio also offers unparalleled virtual networking features, allowing attendees to meet one another during designated program breaks. After creating a Socio profile, you can request to connect with other attendees, send private or group messages, and host video calls. There's also a virtual networking lounge where attendees can meet one another in a central location, and a social wall feature for important event updates and user posts.