MusicOpps.com is pitching tracks to ad firm executives who are producing a YouTube TV commercial spot for a mainstream diet soft drink manufacturer. Client seeks to create a campaign for Summer 2018. Music should augment colorful imagery, client logo/graphics and outdoor playful footage. The target audience is ages 18-36. Keywords: Effervescent, fun, light-hearted, happy and vibrant. The company is open to tracks with quirky FX's, whistling, or anything with unique character.
The final spot will be aired internationally via high-budgeted YouTube ad buys. Ad duration will be approx: 30 seconds (pre-video, unavoidable) and bumps (:06 to -:15, during content). The commercial will air from through late Summer 2018.
To submit, visit musicopps.com/2018/04/opp-youtube-commercial.html
Open to all contemporary uplifting, feel-good genres. Pop, Dance, Rock, Pop, Folk, Americana, Singer/Songwriter, Urban Pop, R&B all Cross-Genres that meet the emotional criteria will be accepted. Both songs with vocals and instrumentals are welcome.
- Tracks must be well-produced, professional, and ready for inclusion in programming.
- Tracks must be appropriate for the supported content.
- Artists or representation must own all copyrights.
- No re-titles.
- No uncleared samples will be allowed.
- Budget: Up to $5,500.00 USD for a non-exclusive, one-time license.
- Usage Duration: Minimum 6 months from first airing.
- Track Length: No less than 90 seconds. Must work for edits/cut downs.
- Usage: All media
- Territory: Worldwide/Universe
- Agreement: Client details & deal memo to be provided upon final track selection in commercial.
Final usage rate will be decided by ad firm executives, dictated by duration of track usage, placement in the production and act/artist draw. All rates will be approved, negotiated and mutually agreed upon by copyright owners in writing once final tracks are approved. No transfer of assets will occur.
SUBMISSION FEE: $15.00 per track