White Knight Worldwide Media (BMI) and MusicOpps.com are pitching select artists to advertising firm executives who are seeking replacement tracks for a luxury shopping television ad. Replacement track needed should be up-tempo, Pop, R&B/Dance, youthful and cater to a luxury lifestyle 20 - 35 year old demographic. The firm would like something similar to the feel of The Weeknd – “Can’t Feel My Face.”
Aug. 14 – Aug. 25
Anything matching the pop/dance content and up-tempo feel as described will be considered. Instrumentals welcome.
• Tracks must be well produced, professional and ready for inclusion in programming.
• Tracks must be appropriate for the content that it will be supporting, lyrically and emotionally.
• Artists or representation must own all copyrights (Master / Publishing)
• No uncleared samples or covers will be allowed.
• Must provide streaming link, MP3 and .WAV file upon request.
• Provide Instrumental upon staff request.
• A SoundCloud streaming link of your song (for producers to stream). No file-delivery or FTP links.
• WAV file and metadata (once selected for broadcast)
Visit musicopps.com to submit your music. Songs submitted will all be reviewed thoroughly by MusicOpps.com staff. All tracks that match the submission criteria will then be passed along to advertising firm decision makers for consideration. If selected by the producers, MusicOpps.com staff will then provide the usage agreements and further information to complete the process. *There are no additional fees once an artist is selected, only the submission fee listed below.
SUBMISSION FEE: $15.00 per song
COMPENSATION & TERMS:
• Budget: up to $25,000 USD for a non-exclusive, one-time license (Publishing and Master)
• Usage Duration: 12 - 16 months
• Track Length: no less than 90 Seconds
• Usage: all moving media including but not limited to TV, Internet (Social Media) and Industrial.
• Agreement: details and client deal memo to be provided upon final track selection in commercial.
NOTE: Even if you are not selected for this opportunity, you may be considered for future licensing.
For further details and to submit, visit musicopps.com.