Warner Music U is now hiring young music junkies with a passion for promotions, marketing, and event planning to join our team for the Spring 2023 Semester as paid marketing reps!
Interested? This should be you –
- Obsessed with music. And we don’t mean one or two genres. You’re someone who can find a favorite song or artist in any genre. You may be an “expert” in a certain style, but you easily geek out over songs or artists in another and get your friends to as well.
- Discovering new music and the challenge of promoting a virtually unknown artist excites you, and you can think of many creative ways to do so.
- Outgoing and can (and do) talk to anyone.
- Creative, dynamic, surprising, clever, elegant, unique, challenging, intelligent, compassionate, inspiring and determined describe your promotional and marketing styles.
- Working in the music industry after graduation is your goal.
- A self-starter excited about the idea of running your own projects.
- Already well-connected within the university and know how to utilize your connections to make things happen (find speakers for a panel, secure a location for an event, obtain cosponsors, etc.).
- Active user on socials, especially TikTok.
- Willing to use your personal socials to create awareness and generate views for priority artists (regardless of genre) and brand partnerships.