As a Music Partnership Coordinator, you will be supporting Creed's efforts to be at the forefront of digital m0, marketing. Together with the Music Partnership team, you will help develop new and exciting solutions to meet Creed’s client’s objective. Through passion and innovative strategies - breaking tracks and artists around the world.
- Assists the Music Partnerships managers in strategy ideation & implementation for clients
- Play a key role in conducting background analysis of artists that Creed are working on in order to elevate the strategies
- Graphic & creative assistance to the MP Manager in the creation of project pitch decks
- Work closely with the Music Partnership Manager in building relationships with the clients and assist in taking client calls
- Take part in coordinating and streamlining international projects together with the Music Partnership Managers and other teams
- Assist with smaller-scale data aggregation & analysis to further elevate strategies on a project-to-project basis
- Administrative duties in order to streamline finance operations as well as quarterly analysis
- Assist the Music Operations team in elevating activated campaigns to ensure added value to clients
- Stay up to date on social digital trends that can be implemented in strategies and products
- Monitoring socials as well as analyzing client rosters and setting up calls with new clients
Apply on Company Site.