Universal Audio Inc. (UA), a worldwide leader in audio production tools including the popular Apollo and Volt audio interfaces, UAD plug‑ins, and UA microphones, has introduced OX Stomp Dynamic Speaker Emulator, the fourteenth pedal in the award‑winning UAFX lineup.
Built upon powerful UAFX dual-engine processing and UA’s world‑leading analog modeling, OX Stomp gives guitarists three‑dimensional, album‑ready guitar tones with authentic‑sounding cabinets, mics, room modeling, and studio‑quality effects, making it the perfect companion for any amp modeler, in studio or on stage.
The stereo guitar pedal features Dynamic Speaker Modeling with 22 speaker cabs, six vintage microphones, and full‑featured studio‑quality reverb, delay, EQ, modulation, and 1176 compression effects via the UAFX Control app.
- The most authentic sounding speaker, cab, mic, and room tones ever emulated in a stompbox.
- Dynamic speaker modeling including speaker breakup, drive, and cone cry
- Over 100 curated RIGs perfect for any amp emulator or genre for endless inspiration
- Studio-quality effects including genuine UA 1176 compression, plate reverb, EQ, and stereo delay (dual, crossover, ping-pong) for perfectly produced tones
- UAFX Control app for fine-tuning mics, effects, and footswitch configurations
- Silent switching, buffered bypass, analog dry through
*OX Stomp is designed for instrument and line level only — it's not a speaker load or power attenuator. OX Stomp Dynamic Speaker Emulator requires a modern 400 mA isolated power supply (sold separately).
Learn more about UAFX guitar pedals: