Register for free to join ASCAP for their last Thursday of the ASCAP Home Edition program. Lock in tips to keep your creative mind and body (and wallet) closely connected in the months ahead. Watch, live, learn and prosper.
7/30 Home Edition Program Highlights:
- Guided meditation led by Emmy-winning composer, producer, author and mindfulness teacher Richard Wolf
- Get tips for managing the ups and downs of your personal and professional lives
- Find out how to sustain your mental and physical well-being during a pandemic with MusiCares, Daybreaker and Daily Burn
- Learn 14 ways to make money with your music online
- Inherit creative wisdom from the writers of Adele's "Someone Like You," The Chicks' "Not Ready to Make Nice," Kacey Musgraves's "Follow Your Arrow" and Miranda Lambert's "Mama's Broken Heart"
- ...and much, much more! Click here for full broadcast details or take a look below.