Sony Electronics’ DWX series of professional wireless mics and transmitters is expanding with the introduction of a new digital wireless plug-on transmitter, the DWT-P30. Ideal for studio, electronic newsgathering (ENG) and location sound, the new transmitter complements Sony’s slot-in receiver and bodypack transmitters to create an all-inclusive digital wireless microphone system that can be used with Sony’s cameras, in addition to UniSlot standard devices.
Key features include:
- 375kHz spacing high-density simultaneous multi-channel operation and wideband tuning at a maximum of 148MHz
- Allows tuning to frequencies as mandated by the FCC Spectrum guidelines UHF-TV Ch. 14-36 and 38 UHF-TV
- High sound quality with CODEC MODE4
- Prioritizes audio quality
- Ensures faithful reproduction
- Maintains transmission stability
- Provides low delay time
- Selectable RF outpower power (2mW/ 10mW / 25mW)
- Long battery life of approximately 6 hours
- Remote control of transmitter settings with Cross Remote function
The DWT-P30 is planned to be available at the end of 2022.
For additional information about Sony’s latest professional audio technologies, visit pro.sony/audio