Solid State Logic announces the ultimate single fader controller for music creators looking for comprehensive control over their DAW environment: the UF1 DAW Control Centre. Designed with SSL’s advanced workflow at its core and packed with intuitive control features, UF1 removes technical and creative barriers, connecting artists, producers, and engineers closer to their craft.
UF1 DAW Control Centre
UF1 is the ultimate single fader control surface for anyone who wants comprehensive control of their DAW, bringing SSL’s renowned advanced workflow to in-the-box productions. UF1 boasts a premium 100 mm motorized fader, dual high-resolution displays, soft-feel durable rubber keys and a weighted jog wheel, all encased in a robust metal chassis. UF1 offers complete control of a DAW’s pans, sends, plug-ins and more, plus the ability to customise 46 soft keys specifically to user’s workflows. Clear and insightful visual feedback, intuitive control and deep integration with the new SSL Meter Plug-in and SSL 360° software - UF1 delivers power, control and integration never seen before from a controller of this size.
Meter Plug-in and SSL 360° Integration
Beyond its comprehensive DAW control, every UF1 purchase includes a perpetual license for the SSL Meter plug-in (worth $99.99 / £89.99 / €99.99) which is visualised on the large 4.3” IPS display and can be controlled directly from the UF1 surface or the SSL 360° Plug-in Mixer. The SSL Meter Plug-in offers essential metering tools including Peak & RMS levels, K-System, stereo balance, phase corelation bar, Lissajous phase scope, 31-band RTA, VU and PPM metering.
- 100 mm high quality motorised SSL fader.
- 2 x high resolution displays, including a large 4.3” TFT LCD display for visual feedback of DAW track names, parameters, time display, the SSL Meter plug-in and 360°-enabled channel strips in the SSL Plug-in Mixer.
- Dedicated Transport controls and weighted jog/scrub wheel for total session control.
- Dedicated HUI and MCU DAW Profiles for:
- Pro Tools, Logic, Cubase, Studio One, Ableton Live, LUNA, Pyramix.
- UF1 can switch to control the MASTER fader in MCU protocol DAWs.
- Proprietary control of the SSL 360° Plug-in Mixer
- Seamless integration with the SSL Meter plug-in (perpetual license included), with the metering plug-in visualised on the large 4.3” IPS display and control from the UF1 surface and SSL 360° Plug-in Mixer.
- SSL Meter offers essential meter tools including Peak & RMS levels, K-System, stereo balance, phase corelation bar, Lissajous phase scope, 31-band RTA, VU and PPM metering.
- Extend the functionality of UC1:
- Control 360°-enabled channel strips such as Channel Strip 2 and 4K B directly from the UF1 surface and view the EQ curve on the UF1 large display.
- Master mode for the Plug-in Mixer allows UF1 to control a different channel strip to the one that is selected on UC1.
- Fully featured DAW Controller in a compact footprint. Control DAW Pans, Sends, Plug-ins and Virtual Instruments with ease.
- 46 customisable user keys ready to assign your favourite DAW commands or keyboard shortcuts.
- Secondary Transport row of keys can be customised to essential workflow shortcuts such as Loop on/off and click track on/off. Or press the Shift button for fast access to DAW automation modes.
- Fader Mode allows you to use the 4 V-Pots underneath the large screen to control 4 track volumes at the same time.
- A large multi-purpose notched encoder allows for track banking, mouse wheel emulation for hands-on control and control over computer system volume.
- Use UF1 on its own, or partner with UF8 and/or UC1 to enhance the functionality of both products.
- 2 x assignable foot-switch inputs.
- Up to 3 different DAWs can be connected simultaneously and switched between using the Layer keys.
- Powered by the SSL 360° Software application.