Solid State Logic announce that it is expanding its line of Audio Creation Products (ACP) with SSL 12. The new SSL 12, priced at £333 ex.VAT / €399 + tax / $499, is a 12-in 8-out USB bus-powered audio interface that combines truly professional features, performance, and flexibility in a portable desktop format. Building on the success of SSL 2 and SSL 2+ interface models, SSL 12 expands in almost every way; more microphone preamplifiers, enhanced headphone performance, advanced routing and monitor controls, ADAT input as well as next-gen converters delivering superior audio performance.
- USB bus-powered (with on/off switch), Mac/Windows compatible; power is provided by USB 3.0, audio via USB 2.0
- 4 SSL-designed microphone preamps with unrivaled -130.5dBu EIN performance and enormous 62 dB gain range for a USB-powered device.
- Per-Channel Legacy 4K circuits, providing analogue colour enhancement for any input source (inspired by SSL 4000-series console).
- 2 Hi-Z instrument inputs for guitars, bass or vintage instruments.
- 2 Professional-grade headphone outputs.
- 4 x dedicated balanced outputs and precision Monitor Level, with stunning dynamic range
- Use Outputs 3-4 to connect an alternative monitor set to or as additional line-level outputs.
- DC-coupled for controlling CV input instruments & FX
- 32-bit/192 kHz AD/DA Converters boasting >120 dB line output dynamic range .
- ADAT IN supporting 8 additional channels of digital audio.
- Built-In talkback mic and 3 user-assignable front panel switches to assign monitoring functions / talkback mic operation.
- MIDI I/O.
- SSL Production Pack Software Bundle included, providing 3-month subscription to SSL Complete, Vocalstrip 2 and Drumstrip, plus an exclusive collection of, virtual instruments, plug-ins and DAW.