Shure's KSM11 Wireless Condenser Microphone Capsule was specifically developed to take advantage of the increased linearity available via digital signal chains.
Providing equal signal output across the frequency range, the premium cardioid KSM11 capsule delivers an elegant balance of full low end, rich mid-range and essential high-end detail, plus incredible off-axis rejection. Professional engineers now have a near-perfect presentation of wireless vocal performance to build their mixes around - EQing by choice, and not by default.
For top-tier tour production, live event recording, and premium streaming, the KSM11 protects and sustains the true quality of artist vocals, with the reliability that only Shure can provide.
- Proprietary wireless condenser capsule utilizing a ¾” gold diaphragm and premium electronics for exceptional dynamic range.
- Highly consistent, deep cardioid polar pattern reduces off-axis phase distortion for pristine & focused vocal reproduction.
- Rigorously streamlined design for an overall smaller and lighter capsule footprint when compared to typical wireless capsules.
- Advanced suspended isolation system for virtually zero handling noise.
- Dent-resistant hardened steel grille with 3-stage plosive reduction pop filtering for consistent, artifact-free vocals.
You've simply never heard wireless vocals sound this good.
Available in black or nickel finish, compatible with all Shure wireless handheld transmitters with interchangeable microphone capsules.