Radio One is looking for a Music Director/On-Air Talent to join their DC team!
Urban One is the largest African-American owned broadcasting media company and the largest radio broadcaster targeting African-American and urban listeners. Currently, Urban One owns and operates 54 broadcast stations located in 15 urban markets in the U.S. Urban One also owns TV One, Radio One, Reach Media, iOne Digital, R1 Digital, One Solution and ONE VIP. At Urban One, our employees value the opportunity to be passionate, creative, and dedicated to something they love!
Administration, Continuity, Customer Liaison, Surveillance.
Off-Air: Planning, Preparation, Public Appearances, Social Networking
· Listen to, develop and maintain informed opinion on music supplied to the radio station on an ongoing basis.
· Make decisions as to appropriateness of music for airplay on an on-going basis.
· Maintain music library on a weekly basis.
· Liaison with external music sources and suppliers as required on a daily basis.
· Assist Operations Manager/Program Director in development and maintenance of all clocks, rotations, category compositions, rules etc. as they relate to music scheduling.
· Schedule and troubleshoot daily music logs.
Apply on Company Site.