Interscope Records is presently seeking a Coordinator, Marketing in the company's Santa Monica, CA location. The ideal candidate will have music or major label experience and have experience supporting a high-level executive with discretion and confidentiality. Must be very efficient and highly attuned to the smallest of details. Multi-tasking and working on tight deadlines in a high-pressure environment is crucial. No task is too small and no challenge too great.
How you'll CREATE:
• Provide support to senior members of the Marketing team
• Involvement in the creation and distribution of marketing materials and information across a large roster of projects, internally and externally
• Use a variety of internal and external systems to compile weekly artist consumption, social and radio data to distribute to artist teams
• Assist with creation of artist one-sheets, flyers, billboards, ad-assets and any other project-related documents, printed and digital
• Attend and recap marketing meetings and team calls, learning how the business moves internally and developing marketing expertise that can lead to upward mobility within the department and/or across the label
• Observation of campaigns with an opportunity to ask questions and make informed suggestions in the course of a particular campaign
• Arrange meetings and conference calls, manage day to day calendars
• Book and process travel and expenses; manage vendor relations and payments
• Attend artist shows & special events.
Apply on Company Site.