Win the Lyra 2 Interface from Prism Sound in this Week’s Friday Freebie!
The Lyra 2 USB audio interfaces offers Prism Sound performance at its most affordable ever. They are based on the Orpheus audio path and clock circuitry, but in a smaller package for those who don't need eight channels of analogue I/O. Featuring:
• 2 A/D Analogue input channels select from:
- 2 x Microphone XLR inputs with phantom power and 20dB pads
- 2 x High-impedance front panel instrument inputs
- 2 x Balanced line inputs on TRS jack
• 4 D/A Analogue Line Output channels
• Headphone output with independent mix and volume control
• S/PDIF Digital in and out on RCA/phono
• S/PDIF / ADAT Digital in and out on TOSLINK optical
• AES3 mode on RCA/Phono with supplied XLR adaptor
• Word-clock sync I/O on BNC connectors
• Sample rate conversion on digital inputs or outputs
• Ethernet port for future expansion
Prism Sound has been supplying high-quality analogue and digital studio products for over 30 years. Originally set up as an R&D consultancy, developing designs for pro and consumer audio companies, Prism Sound now manufactures its own high-end recording and mastering products, as well as audio test and measurement equipment and is used by the likes of Sting, Metallica, Eminem, Abbey Road, Mark Knopfler, Tiesto, to name a few.
Retail value: $2695.00