The third annual Pensado Awards, taking place on Saturday, Aug. 20, at Sony Pictures Studios, has announced a varied roster of talented personalities to be presenters for the evening’s categories.
Presenters are slated to include:
• producer/engineer/mixer Ed Cherney
• noted studio executive Rose Mann-Cherney
• representatives from Google
• producer/engineer/mixer Greg Wells
• songwriter/producer busbee
• Oscar®-winning sound designer Mark Mangini
• hip-hop production collective 1500 or Nothin’
• producer and instrumentalist DJ Iz
• engineer/producer/mixer Bob Clearmountain
• EastWest Studios manager Candace Stewart
• Slate Pro Audio visionary Steven Slate
• songwriter and vocal producer Kuk Harrell
• producer and songwriter Harmony Samuels
• a contingent from G.O.O.D. Music
• and other surprise guests.
Rock legend Steven Tyler will contribute a special video message congratulating the evening’s Pensado Giant Award winner, engineer/producer/mixer Chris Lord-Alge.
Related: See the 2016 Pensado Nominees List
Herb Trawick, the Co-host/Executive Producer and Creator of Pensado’s Place, as well as Manager and Advisor to Co-host Dave Pensado, stated, “The Pensado Awards are just around the corner, and it’s thrilling that so many of our favorite talented individuals from throughout the industry have signed on as presenters and supporters. Aug. 20 is going to be a huge event, and I can’t wait to see all our friends there for such a warm celebration.”
Tickets for the live ceremony are available for $50.00 here.
For more information, visit pensadoawards.com.