Digital marketing platform PROPELLER has teamed up with Outside Lands to raise money and awareness of Outside Lands Works -- a charitable program that invests in the cultural vitality of the Bay Area. They are offering the chance at premium experiences for fans already set to be onsite at the festival, and auction items for music fans at home. All proceeds from the onsite Propeller program at this year's festival will be split between Sunset Youth Services, Youth Art Exchange and Planting Justice via Outside Lands Works.
- Hang with Albert Hammond Jr in Wine Lands & Watch The Strokes from Front of House
- Watch Lizzo and Tame Impala from Front of House
- Experience A Taste of the Bay Area with mxmtoon. and Wine Tasting with Festival Sommelier Peter Eastlake at Wine Lands
For music fans across the country that can’t make it to Outside Lands but want a taste of the festival at home, Propeller is currently hosting an auction featuring two guitars from Outside Lands headliners past and present:
- Albert Hammond Jr Fender Stratocaster Signed by The Strokes (info)
- Fender Redondo Player (bronze Satin) Signed by Paul Simon (info)
For additional information on all contests and auctions that Propeller is running in conjunction with Outside Lands, visit: propeller.la/osl2021.