Live Entertainment is in need of Lighting Designers, FOH Engineers and Live Entertainment workers to conduct workshop webinars through their Learning Sessions workshop series.
This will be a paid opportunity and will not require travel. Those interested in participating should send their workshop topics to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Must have ability to live stream with a clear video connection and clear audio
- Workshop topic needs to be submitted for consideration to email@example.com
- If chosen to be in the workshop series, participants would need to submit a full workshop agenda three weeks prior to scheduled date
- Must commit to a trial run, testing video and audio connection, one week prior to scheduled date
- Workshops should be approximately 60 minutes in length
- Live Entertainment's preference is that equipment used in workshops should incorporate HARMAN brands (JBL, Martin, AKG, AMX, Crown, BSS, Soundcraft, Studer, etc.) or be product generic in nature
- Must commit to sharing personal network including social media channels and HARMAN will commit to the same (content and creative will be provided)
Examples of Workshop Topics (but please do not be limited by these suggestions):
- Lighting Design Tips for Small Venues
- Improving Live Sound Skills – Mixing Fundamentals
- Changing Technology in Audio (or Lighting)
- Life on the Road with XXX Artist
To view their past sessions for inspiration please visit: https://pro.harman.com/lp/learning-sessions-playlists