BMI is looking to hire a new Executive Assistant. This person will provide executive administrative support to the SVP Creative, in a fast-paced environment.
This position requires a Bachelor's Degree level of education, and minimum 3-5 years experience in executive administrative role. Music Industry experience is strongly preferred.
Functions of the job:
- Interacts with BMI team members at all levels, Board Members, outside C-Level officers, prominent affiliates and other high-level industry contacts on a regular basis.
- Screens incoming correspondence and responds independently when appropriate.
- Manages high volume of calls and screens calls made to the SVP, Creative's office.
- Arranges heavy travel and itineraries; complies travel-related meeting documents as requested.
- Prepares expense reports and check request as needed.
- Composes and drafts correspondence as requested.
- Handles confidential information.
- Schedules meetings, lunches, and events as required.
- Assists with special projects as needed.
- Supports BMI's Core Values and cultivates a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Interested candidates should apply at Indeed.com