Have you wondered how to get your music in movies? Attend the 27th annual Cutting Edge CE Conferences and Events from Aug. 21-24 at the Intercontinental Hotel New Orleans to learn how.
For twenty-seven years, the Cutting Edge CE Conferences and Events has been de-mystifying the music business. 2019 Cutting Edge brings together industry experts who can explain how songwriting, recording and management work together with attorneys, film producers and industry professionals to get an artist's music placed in movies, TV shows, commercials and video games. Learn the following:
- What are the film/TV/Games makers goals?
- How to protect the artist's rights
- What are the expected fees
- What are music supervisors looking for when selecting music for a client.
- Participate in a LIVE pitch session for a movie presently in production.
On Friday, Aug. 23, enjoy a screening of the film Music Dreams, An American Story, a documentary on Louisiana's iconic Blues musician, Henry Turner, Jr.
Cutting Edge's attendees will have the opportunity to listen, interact, and ask questions with a number of professionals.
For more information, visit cuttingedgenola.com.