White Knight Worldwide Media (BMI) and Pulse Records USA are pitching select artists to advertising firm executives who are working on a spot for a major financial institution.
Tracks must be 60 or 120 BPM. Any other tempo will not work.
Ad execs are looking for tracks that start quietly and build. No vocals, instrumentals only.
Budget: $100k USD All-in
Terms: one year, TV (North America), Web (World Wide)
Spot Length: 0:60 with 0:30 cutdowns
If selected Pulse Records takes a one-time 30% fee for paperwork, administration and contract creation. Artists will maintain all rights (master/publishing).
Drop Dead, Sunday UTC-8 (midnight PST) Jan. 17
Jan. 15 – Jan. 20
First come, first serve.
Instrumentals only: Rock, Alt-Rock, Indie Rock, Pop Rock, Pop, Singer/Songwriter, Dance, EDM, Orchestration, all appropriate cross-genres welcome.
• Tracks must be well-produced, professional and ready for inclusion in ad campaign.
• Tracks must be appropriate for the content that it will be supporting.
• Artists must own all copyrights (Master / Publishing)
• No uncleared samples or covers will be allowed.
• Must be non-union. (SAG/AFTRA & AFM)
• Must provide streaming link, MP3, WAV file upon request
• Must provide working email, phone number and be available the week of 1/20
TERMS & COMPENSATION:
• Budget: Up to $100,000 USD per track all-in for a license of both sides (Publishing and Master)
• Agreement: Non-exclusive, One-Time limited usage.
• Royalties: paid out via your P.R.O. Producers will provide cue sheets to cover TV usage.
• Details provided in final paperwork (TBD)
Songs submitted will be reviewed thoroughly by Pulse Records staff. All tracks that match the submission criteria will then be passed along to Ad Firm decision makers for consideration. If selected by the producers, Pulse Records will then provide the usage agreements and further information to complete the process. There are no additional fees once an artist is selected, only the submission fee listed below.
Even if you are not selected for this opportunity, you may be considered for other licensing opportunities.
• A SoundCloud link of your song (for producers to stream).
• WAV file and metadata (once selected for broadcast)
For more information and the submission process, visit pulserecordsusa.com.