Atlanta based music publishing/licensing company with numerous placements on over 170 networks is seeking music immediately for multiple TV shows.
- Suspense/Investigative/Tension music -not too horror movie like
- Ambient / droney tension
- Sparse tracks that are pulsing or have ticking sounds
- Driving tension tracks (still minimal) with a build
- Tracks with weird instrumentation (chimes, glitchy sounds, digeridoo)
- Electronic / Dubby tension MINIMAL
- Tracks that sound mechanical/dissonant/industrial - very off-kilter
- Sparse Tense/suspenseful hip hop
- MINIMAL emotional music - both sad and hopeful. Lots of single note cues work, especially reverse ambient guitar (wahh wahh sounds
- Midtempo and uptempo indie pop, indie rock, folk and electro-pop -optimistic, fun, slightly quirky tracks for travel montages and more light-hearted scenes
- Resolution music - tracks can be emotional, cautiously hopeful, have slow builds
Composers and musicians from all geographical areas will be considered.
Compensation: Exclusive publishing contract; 50/50 split of all licensing revenue collected. A split deal is offered where publisher retains publishing share and writer earns 100% writer's share; 3-year reversion clause.