White Knight Worldwide Media (BMI) and MusicOpps.com are pitching select artists to advertising firm executives who are working on a Fall commercial seeking music for a high-profile camera manufacturer with a budget up to $50,000.
The commercial synopsis is creating memories that last. From first birthdays, to graduations, weddings, vacations around the globe and grandparents looking back on life; a picture says a thousand words. Imagery will complement the musical experience. Tracks must be family-friendly, uplifting and warm. Songs should have a general feeling of well-being, good times and happiness. Both instrumentals and vocals accepted.
SUBMISSION DATES: July 22 – Aug. 8
GENRES ACCEPTED: All genres that are positive and uplifting with an up-tempo feel.
• Tracks must be well-produced, professional and ready for inclusion in programming.
• Tracks must be appropriate for the content that it will be supporting, lyrically and emotionally.
• Artists must own all copyrights (Master / Publishing)
• No uncleared samples or covers will be allowed.
• Must be non-union. (SAG/AFTRA & AFM)
• Must be able to provide a streaming link, MP3 and .WAV file upon staff request.
• Must be able to provide an instrumental version of the song upon staff request.
• A SoundCloud streaming link of your song (for producers to stream). No file-delivery or FTP links.
• WAV file and metadata (once selected for broadcast)
SUBMISSION FEE: $15.00 per song
COMPENSATION & TERMS:
• Budget: Up to $50,000 USD
• Usage Duration: 9 - 12 months
• Track Length: No less than 90 Seconds
• Usage: All moving media including but not limited to TV, Internet (Social Media) and Industrial.
• Territories: U.S.A., Canada and Mexico.
• Agreement: One-time non-exclusive license, limited usage, all-in for both sides (Master/Pub).
Submit your music at musicopps.com/2016/07/opp-camera-commercial.html
All songs submitted for the commercial seeking music will be reviewed thoroughly by MusicOpps.com staff. All tracks that match the submission criteria will then be passed along to the advertising firm decision makers for consideration. If selected by the producers, MusicOpps.com will then provide the usage agreements and further information to complete the process. **There are no additional fees once an artist is selected, only the submission fee listed below.
NOTE: Even if you are not selected for this opportunity, you may be considered for future licensing.