Beatnik is looking for a passionate individual to join their team. They are seeking an A&R Assistant.
This role is an opportunity to work within a small company and gain hands-on experience in music management and the running of an independent label.
Because they are a small team, this role will require a high level of adaptability as responsibilities change from one day to the next.
Applicants need to be excellent planners with a keen eye for detail and ability to multi-task.
Job responsibilities will include:
• Assisting Beatnik management in and out of the office, when away on tour.
• Managing the directors and bands diaries.
• Developing marketing strategies to promote the Beatnik brand.
• Managing Beatnik’s social media.
• Helping to find and develop the Beatnik roster.
• Assisting with press and radio promotion campaigns.
• Managing and maintaining databases
• Daily running of Beatnik office, including posting and packing stock.
What Beatnik like:
• Good work ethic
• Confidence to express an opinion and commit to decisions.
• Always the first to offer to make tea!
Successful candidates will be expected to socialize out of work hours within the music industry, attending live shows with a clear desire to promote Beatnik and build an extensive contact base.
• Marketing, PR and Live experience all preferable.
• A confident level in Adobe Creative Suites – Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
• Experience within the music industry preferable but not essential.
Salary dependent on age and experience.
How to apply:
Email CV and a short cover letter to Mike Lewis, firstname.lastname@example.org