Audio-Technica, manufacturers of transducer technology for over 50 years, has extended its existing trade-in program for 600 MHz wireless systems through July 13. This initiative was designed to provide options for end-users as the industry moves away from wireless systems operating in the 600 MHz band (614 to 698 MHz), mandated by law as a result of the ongoing FCC wireless spectrum reallocation. The program is designed to help wireless users switch to a new system that accommodates the new guidelines outlined by the FCC.
The official cut-off date for any wireless system operating in the auctioned portion of the 600 MHz spectrum is July 13, 2020, including any device capable of tuning into that spectrum even if not being used.
Gary Boss, Audio-Technica Marketing Director, Professional Markets, remarks, “After several years of transitioning to the new standards, we are now in the final months of the use of the 600 MHz band by the public. This is truly the last chance to switch over to a new option that accommodates the new guidelines. Our rebate is intended to assist with a smooth transition for all wireless users.”
- 2000 Series (single channel): $50 trade-in rebate
- 3000 Series (4th Generation) (single channel) and 3000 Series Network Enabled (newly introduced; now shipping): $75 trade-in rebate
- 5000 Series (3rd Generation) (dual-channel receiver): $500 trade-in rebate
- System 10 Stack-Mount (single channel): $50 trade-in rebate
- System 10 Camera-Mount (single channel): $75 trade-in rebate
- System 10 PRO Rack-Mount (single channel): $75 trade-in rebate
- System 10 PRO Rack-Mount (dual channel): $150 trade-in rebate
For complete terms and conditions, please visit audio-technica.com/