The 10th edition of the ASCAP "I Create Music" EXPO will take place from April 30 through May 2 in Los Angeles at the Loews Hollywood Hotel.
ASCAP EXPO is open to all, not just ASCAP members.
Registration is open for the ASCAP EXPO. The Pre-Registration period will be available until April 28.
Registration to the 10th annual ASCAP "I Create Music" EXPO includes:
• Admission to three full days of info-packed panels and workshops on a wide range of subjects.
• Admission to evening performances
• A chance to connect with the music business
• Opportunities to have your songs and lyrics heard by experts and peers
• Dozens of Exhibitor booths and Sponsor Sessions as well as an ASCAP Room for your questions
• Networking opportunities
• A Kick-Off Reception (with the EXPO picking up the tab for the snacks, beer and wine)
• All registrations include Video Access for free--stream video of all 60 hours of panels!