Applications for Fall 2023 are now being accepted!
Earn your Masters in just 40 weeks with either On-Campus or Low-Residency option.
Rated as the #4 school in the world for film scoring education by Music School Central and featured in the Hollywood Reporter as one of the top music schools to study for a career in film and television.
“In just one year, the school places students into a pressure cooker of intense learning resulting in a professional demo reel that can be used to obtain future paid commercial opportunities… Schools that focus on the value and future of their music students are compelling options, and this program most certainly does exactly that.”
10 Scoring Projects
- Conduct live recording sessions with professional musicians
- Produce and mix remote sessions
- Create high quality mockups and synths
- Work with student directors from around the world
- Graduate with an impressive and well-rounded demo reel
Learn from Industry Professionals
All PNWFS staff and faculty are active professional film and game composers, orchestrators, copyists, and engineers.
Accelerated and Affordable
- Earn a Masters degree in less than a year
- Low-Residency option for those who cannot move to Seattle
- Access to FAFSA financial assistance, loans, and veteran’s benefits
- Thousands available in Merit-Based Tuition Awards
More than Just Music Theory
The Master of Music in Film Composition program also focuses on:
- Instruction in all major software used in the industry
- Songwriting for film
- Studio technology
- Creating music and sound design for interactive games
- Business and contracts
|Want to learn more about the program? Attend a free virtual information session on Saturday, November 19th from 1-3pm (PST)|