The 2020 SXSW Music Festival, March 16-22 in Austin, TX, is now accepting entries to its showcase. The fee for an application completed by Sept 13 (11:59pm PT) is $35. After Sept. 13, the application fee increases to $55. The final deadline to apply is Oct. 25 (11:59pm PT). You will be charged the rate listed at the time of final submission. All applicants will be notified of their status on or before January 17, 2020. SXSW is not able to issue any refunds.
To apply, visit cart.sxsw.com/products/bandapp
Music Showcase Applications are open to:
- All genres
- Solo acts and/or full bands
- Artists from any part of the world
Invited Artists are guaranteed at least one showcase slot:
- Showcase slots run an average of 40 minutes (some exceptions may apply)
- Slots will be scheduled March 16-22, 2020 generally between 7pm-2am (exceptions do apply)
- Venue, time and date assignment will vary
Please note: SXSW does not provide artist backline or cover travel and accommodation expenses.